7Stars View Aluminium thermal-insulated Windows
Aluminum window system with hidden sash, with thinner profiles that maximizes the glazing surface and allows an extraordinary gain of natural light.
Its design allows to keep the sash hidden from the outside, so it is impossible to distinguish the fixed areas from those that can be opened, thus obtaining a perfect homogeneity in the aesthetics of the facade.
Technical Details of the 7Stars View Aluminium Windows
7Stars View Aluminium Profiles
- aluminium proﬁles with thermal barrier;
- assembly depth: 88mm;
- outer wall thickness of proﬁles ≥ 1.5mm;
- minimalist design;
- additional insulation in the thermal barrier;
- hidden sash;
- glass package thickness: between 24mm and 50mm;
- standard equipment 44mm glass package;
- possibility of hidden drainage;
- high tightness of the window to wind, rain and dust;
- easy maintenance;
- 100% recyclable;
- usable both for new works and for renovation
7Stars View Heat Insulation
- Uw = 1.30 W/m²K for double glazing unit with Ug = 1.1 W/m²K
- Uw = 0.90 W/m²K for triple glazing unit with Ug = 0.6 W/m²K
- Uw = 1.22 W/m²K for double glazing unit with Ug = 1.0 W/m²K
- Uw = 0.82 W/m²K for triple glazing unit with Ug = 0.5 W/m²K
Uw value is being calculated for a single wing standard window of 1230x1480mm, with an area of 1,82m² and warm spacer.
Uw and Ug values may vary according to the glazing unit type used. For a precise value, please check on QFORT offers.
* The warranty period may vary depending on the components and specifications of the product. Please refer to the warranty certificate for more details.