5Stars PVC Heat-Insulation Windows
The 5Stars PVC profile is characterised by a classic and stylish design.
Heat-insulation windows based on 5Stars PVC profiles is recommended for classic architectural style lovers, as well as for those aiming at increasing comfort level.
Customisation of 5Stars PVC Windows
Technical Details - 5Stars PVC Windows
Number of chambers and mount depth for 5Stars PVC Profile
- 5 chambers in the fixed window frame
- 5 chambers in the window frame (moveable)
- 70 mm profile width (mount depth)
- outer wall thickness of PVC profiles: ≥ 2.8 mm
Both the number of chambers of the PVC profile and the mount depth and thickness of the outer wall are particularly important elements for providing heat insulation and noise insulation, as well as the high durability features of QFORT heat-insulation windows.
Gaskets – 5Stars PVC Profile
- 2 sealing gaskets (one in the frame and one in the window frame) made of silicone rubber to ensure optimal sealing of the QFORT heat-insulation windows
- 2 glass support gaskets
- an additional rabbet gasket, providing protection against dust and dirt deposits
Heat Insulation - 5Stars
- Ug ≥ 1,0 W/m²K | Double glazing Uw ≥ 1,19 W/m²K
- Ug ≥ 0,7 W/m²K | Triple glazing Uw ≥ 0,99 W/m²K
* * The Uw value is calculated for a standard 1230 mm × 1480 mm window with a surface area of 1.82 m² and a warm spacer
*The warranty period may vary depending on the components and specifications of the product. Please refer to the warranty certificate for more details.