6Stars Aluminium thermal insulated Windows
The 6Stars aluminium windows are remarkable by their outstanding performance in terms of thermal insulation properties and the comfort of your home.
They are recommendable for the constructions designed for a superior level of energy efficiency.
Leave us your details, and we’ll contact you as soon as possibleAsk for a quote
- or book a video chat with one of our consultants:VIRTUAL SHOWROOM
Advice on choosing the best products
Benefits of the Aluminium Windows
Technical Details of the 6Stars Aluminium Windows
6Stars Aluminium Profiles
- aluminium profiles with heat barrier
- width of profiles: 80mm (assembly depth)
- thickness of the outer wall of the profiles ≥ 1.9 mm
- modern design (straight)
- 3 sealing gaskets
- glazing thickness: between 26 mm and 60 mm
6Stars Heat Insulation
- Uw = 1.32 W/m²K for double glazing unit with Ug = 1.1 W/m²K
- Uw = 0.93 W/m²K for triple glazing unit with Ug = 0.6 W/m²K
- Uw = 1.25 W/m²K for double glazing unit with Ug = 1.0 W/m²K
- Uw = 0.86 W/m²K for triple glazing unit with Ug = 0.5 W/m²K
Uw value is being calculated for a single wing standard window of 1230x1480mm, with an area of 1,82m² and warm spacer.
Uw and Ug values may vary according to the glazing unit type used. For a precise value, please check on QFORT offers.
* The warranty period may vary depending on the components and specifications of the product. Please refer to the warranty certificate for more details.