The Paysage by QFORT range provides you with both PVC and aluminium sliding door systems, covering ideal solutions for spaces requiring large openings.
The Paysage by QFORT 4Stars sliding systems are characterised by increased diversity, being available in tilt-and-slide, lift-and-slide, swing-and-slide or folding versions.
Advantages of Paysage by QFORT 4Stars Sliding Doors
- The sash of Paysage by QFORT sliding doors has a modern, straight design, perfectly fitting into any architectural style.
- Due to the extended glazed area, the Paysage sliding doors give rooms a high level of light, allowing easy penetration of natural light into the house.
- The Paysage by QFORT sliding systems are equipped with LowE insulating glass, as standard, which gives a high level of heat insulation.
- The sash of the Paysage 4Stars sliding doors can be slid inside the wall (pocket-sliding function), offering the widest possible opening and saving a considerable amount of space.
- Sliding systems are characterised by silent running and ease of handling.
Glass of Paysage by QFORT Sliding Doors
The sliding doors in the Paysage by QFORT 4Stars range are equipped, as standard, with LowE glass, in a 24 mm-thick package, which gives them a high level of heat insulation.
You can also choose other glass options: Planistar Sun, Solar Control, Rolled, ornamental.
Find out more about insulated glazing!
Heat insulation of Paysage by QFORT Sliding Doors
The heat-insulation coefficient of Paysage sliding doors is Uw ≥ 1.5 W/m2K*, which is variable depending on the type of opening system, size and glazing.
*The Uw value was calculated for a construction of length, L = 4400 mm; height, H = 2600 mm with two wings and 24 mm glazing (Float and LowE glass). The heat-insulation coefficient at the level of the insulating glass is Ug ≥ 1.0.
Special Opening Systems of Paysage by QFORT Sliding Doors
Depending on the opening system, sliding doors in the Paysage by QFORT range can be swing and slide, tilt and slide, lift and slide or folding.
The swing-and-slide systems combine the advantages of a classic opening with those of a sliding system. They provide efficient ventilation while saving space.
The tilt-and-slide systems are very practical for rooms with heavy traffic or for those that require a large entry space, being characterised by ease of handling and resistance to wear.
The lift-and-slide systems have the advantage of being able to create a large glazed area without any support elements that obstruct natural light.
The folding systems make it possible to create a space with a large glazed area, enabling the opening of the entire area. The advantage of these systems lies in the considerable amount of space saved when the doors are left open.
Features of Paysage by QFORT 4Stars Sliding Doors
Paysage by QFORT 4Stars sliding doors have the following features:
- The thickness of the glazing used to fit the Paysage sliding doors is 24 mm.
- The mount depth is 65 mm and 80 mm for a two-rail frames, and 106 mm for three-rail frames.
- The outer wall thickness of the profiles is 1.5 mm.
- Paysage by QFORT sliding doors can be built with 2, 3, 4 or 6 moveable sashes and pocket-sliding possibility (sliding inside the wall) on either one or two rails.