7Stars PVC Heat-Insulation Windows
The 7Stars PVC system, a premium product and exclusive to the QFORT brand, features a modern and minimalist design and considerable technical improvements in terms of thermal comfort and durability.
7Stars Heat-Insulation Windows are the ideal option for new buildings, helping to cut down on energy consumption costs.
Customisation of 7Stars PVC Windows
Technical Details - 7Stars PVC Windows
Number of chambers and mount depth for 7Stars PVC Profile
- 7 chambers in the fixed window frame
- 7 chambers in the window frame (moveable)
- 85 mm width (mount depth)
- outer wall thickness of PVC profiles: ≥ 2.5 mm
Provided with seven chambers in both the frame and the window frame, the 7Stars profile offers greater heat-insulation and noise-insulation properties, helping to cut down on energy consumption costs and add a greater deal of comfort.
Gaskets – 7Stars PVC Profile
- 3 sealing gaskets (2 on the frame and one on the window frame)
- 2 glass support gaskets
- a third gasket, called a median gasket, located between the two sealing gaskets on the window frame, increasing the sealing capacity, raising the noise and heat-insulation levels, as well as providing additional weather protection
Heat Insulation - 7Stars
- Ug ≥ 1,10 W/m²K | Double glazing Uw ≥ 1,16 W/m²K
- Ug ≥ 0,6 W/m²K | Triple glazing Uw ≥ 0,8 W/m²K
*The Uw value is calculated for a standard 1230 mm × 1480 mm window with a surface area of 1.8 m² and a warm spacer
*The warranty period may vary depending on the components and specifications of the product. Please refer to the warranty certificate for more details.