7Stars PVC Heat-Insulation Windows
The 7Stars PVC system, a premium product and exclusive to the QFORT brand, features a modern and minimalist design and considerable technical improvements in terms of thermal comfort and durability.
7Stars Heat-Insulation Windows are the ideal option for new buildings, helping to cut down on energy consumption costs.
Customisation of 7Stars PVC Windows
Technical Details - 7Stars PVC Windows
Number of chambers and mount depth for 7Stars PVC Profile
- 7 chambers in the fixed window frame
- 7 chambers in the window frame (moveable)
- 85 mm width (mount depth)
- outer wall thickness of PVC profiles: ≥ 2.5 mm
Provided with seven chambers in both the frame and the window frame, the 7Stars profile offers greater heat-insulation and noise-insulation properties, helping to cut down on energy consumption costs and add a greater deal of comfort.
Gaskets – 7Stars PVC Profile
- 3 sealing gaskets (2 on the frame and one on the window frame)
- 2 glass support gaskets
- a third gasket, called a median gasket, located between the two sealing gaskets on the window frame, increasing the sealing capacity, raising the noise and heat-insulation levels, as well as providing additional weather protection
7Stars Heat Insulation
- Uw = 1,16 W/m²K for double glazing unit with Ug = 1,1 W/m²K
- Uw = 0,80 W/m²K for triple glazing unit with Ug = 0,6 W/m²K
- Uw = 1,09 W/m²K for double glazing unit with Ug = 1,0 W/m²K
- Uw = 0,74 W/m²K for triple glazing unit with Ug = 0,5 W/m²K
Uw value is being calculated for a single wing standard window of 1230x1480mm, with an area of 1,82m² and warm spacer.
Uw and Ug values may vary according to the glazing unit type used. For a precise value, please check on QFORT offers.
*The warranty period may vary depending on the components and specifications of the product. Please refer to the warranty certificate for more details.