6Stars View Aluminium thermal insulated Windows
It is a premium product, coming to the fore by a modern and minimalist design and considerable improvements in terms of thermal comfort and durability. The hidden sash (not visible from outside) helps to obtain larger glazed areas.
6Stars View thermal insulated windows are the ideal option for new buildings, helping to cut down the energy consumption costs at your place.
Leave us your details, and we’ll contact you as soon as possibleAsk for a quote
Benefits of the Aluminium Windows
Technical Details of the 6Stars View Aluminium Windows
6Stars View Aluminium Profile
- aluminium profiles with heat barrier
- width of profiles: 80mm (assembly depth)
- thickness of the outer wall of the profiles ≥ 1.5 mm
- straight minimalist design
- hidden sash (not visible from the outside)
- 3 sealing gaskets
- glazing thickness: between 36 mm and 50 mm
Particularities of the 6Stars View Aluminium Windows
- The 6Stars View aluminium windows have hidden sash, thinner profiles and are characterized by a section of only 66 mm visible from the outside.
- The hidden sash maximizes the glazed area, being possible to reach 85% of the total surface area of the window.
- Due to the fact that it allows a larger glazed area, 6Stars View system provides an extraordinary light gain in the inner rooms.
- They allow the use of hidden hinges that make possible the 180 degrees opening and the use of the “invisible” front handle, embedded in the side sash.
6Stars View Heat Insulation
- Uw = 1.35 W/m²K for double glazing unit with Ug = 1.1 W/m²K
- Uw = 0.94 W/m²K for triple glazing unit with Ug = 0.6 W/m²K
- Uw = 1.27 W/m²K for double glazing unit with Ug = 1.0 W/m²K
- Uw = 0.86 W/m²K for triple glazing unit with Ug = 0.5 W/m²K
Uw value is being calculated for a single wing standard window of 1230x1480mm, with an area of 1,82m² and warm spacer.
Uw and Ug values may vary according to the glazing unit type used. For a precise value, please check on QFORT offers.
* The warranty period may vary depending on the components and specifications of the product. Please refer to the warranty certificate for more details.