6Stars lift&slide system is a new deﬁnition for delineating the inward space for the outward one, taking beneﬁt at the same time of the advantages and efﬁciency of the high-level aluminium joinery.
This system, by the possibility of using wide glazing areas, can give you a great perspective of your house exterior, the feeling of safety and freedom.
Features of Paysage by QFORT 6Stars lift&slide system
Paysage by QFORT 6Stars sliding systems have the following features:
- The thickness of the glazing used to fit the Paysage sliding systems is 24-52 mm;
- The mount depth is 160 mm for a two-rail frames, and 251,2 mm for three-rail frames;
- Proﬁles exterior wall thickness is 2 mm;
- QFORT sliding systems can be built with 2, 3, 4 or 6 moveable sashes;
- Maximum sash weigh is 400kg;
- Thermal insulation coefficient Uw ≥ 1.1 W/m²K.
* Uw = 1.1 W/m²K value was obtained for a construction with L – 4282mm, H – 2240mm, two sashes and glazing with Ug = 0.5 W/m²K
The lift&slide system is recommended for sashes with maximum width and height of 3.300mm.