5Stars View Aluminium thermal insulated Windows
5Stars View aluminium windows are characterized by a minimalist and elegant design, due to the hidden sash (not visible from outside).
The thermal insulated windows manufactured with 5Stars View aluminium profiles are recommended to those who love the modern architectural style and to those who want as large as possible glazed areas.
Leave us your details, and we’ll contact you as soon as possibleAsk for a quote
Benefits of the Aluminium Windows
Technical Details of the 5Stars View Aluminium Windows
5Stars View Aluminium Profile
- aluminium profiles with heat barrier
- width of profiles: 70mm (assembly depth)
- thickness of the outer wall of the profiles ≥ 1.5 mm
- straight minimalist design
- hidden sash (not visible from the outside)
- 3 sealing gaskets
- glazing thickness: between 26 mm and 40 mm
Particularities of the 5Stars View Aluminium Windows
- 5Stars View aluminium windows have a hidden sash, thinner profiles and are characterized by a section of only 66 mm visible from the exterior
- The hidden sash maximizes the glazed area, being possible to reach up to 85% of the total surface area of the window
- Due to the fact that it allows a larger glazed area, 5Stars View system provides an extraordinary light gain in the inner rooms.
- They allow the use of hidden hinges that make possible the 180 degrees opening and the use of the “invisible” front handle, embedded in the side sash
5Stars View Heat Insulation
- Uw = 1.42 W/m²K for double glazing unit with Ug = 1.1 W/m²K
- Uw = 1.00 W/m²K for triple glazing unit with Ug = 0.6 W/m²K
- Uw = 1.33 W/m²K for double glazing unit with Ug = 1.0 W/m²K
Uw value is being calculated for a single wing standard window of 1230x1480mm, with an area of 1,82m² and warm spacer.
Uw and Ug values may vary according to the glazing unit type used. For a precise value, please check on QFORT offers.
* The warranty period may vary depending on the components and specifications of the product. Please refer to the warranty certificate for more details.