With the Panorama by QFORT range, we provide you with a series of aluminium sliding doors featuring a stylish, minimalist design and high performance over time.
The Panorama by QFORT sliding systems provide increased visibility of the outdoor environment and also have high resistance to bad weather, due to the state-of-the-art technical specifications.
Advantages of Panorama by QFORT Sliding Doors
- Panorama by QFORT sliding systems are characterised by a stylish, minimalist design, being dedicated to the exclusive style lovers.
- The narrow profiles and the possibility of burying them into walls and floors help to save a considerable amount of space in the house.
- The large glazed area of the Panorama by QFORT aluminium sliding systems provides high visibility of the outdoor environment, as well as a high light level, allowing penetration of large amounts of natural light.
- Representing the definition of modern, elegant and minimalist style, the Panorama by QFORT sliding systems include state-of-the-art technological systems that are easy to handle and use. Thus, you can opt for manual or electric control.
- The Panorama by QFORT sliding systems are suitable for any type of space and are available in various construction options with 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 moveable sashes offering the possibility of joining two 90° sliders when the available space requires it.
- OPTIONAL: The Panorama by QFORT aluminium sliding systems can be equipped with a drain specially designed to eliminate the risk of water infiltration, thus increasing the overall comfort of your home.
Glass of Panorama by QFORT Aluminium Sliding Doors
The aluminium sliding doors in the Panorama by QFORT range are equipped with the highest-quality insulating glass. As standard, they have LowE glass in a 54 mm thick package, which gives superior heat-insulation properties.
In addition, the glass package thickness, as well as the other components and technical specifications of the Panorama by QFORT sliding systems, give these products superior noise-insulation properties, resulting in increased overall comfort of your home.
Find out more about insulated glazing!
Heat insulation of Panorama by QFORT Sliding Doors
High-quality insulating glass, the aluminium profiles and state-of-the-art technical specifications contained in the Panorama by QFORT sliding systems give them superior heat-insulation properties, helping to achieve energy efficiency and increase the overall comfort of your home.
The heat-insulation coefficient of Panorama by QFORT sliding systems is Uw ≥ 0.9 W/m²K* and may vary depending on the type of the sliding doors chosen, dimensions and glass.
*The Uw value was calculated for a construction of length, L = 3600 mm and height, H = 4000 mm with two wings and 54 mm glazing (LowE glass). The heat-insulation coefficient at the level of the insulating glass is Ug ≥ 0.5.
Noise insulation of Panorama by QFORT Sliding Doors
The thickness of the 54 mm insulated glazing package, as well as the aluminium profiles advanced technical features that provide increased sealing to Panorama by QFORT sliding doors result in better noise-insulation properties and thus increased overall comfort of your home.
The noise-insulation coefficient of the sliding doors in the Panorama by QFORT range can reach up to 43 dB and may vary depending on the type of insulating glass chosen or the size of the sliding system.
Features of Panorama by QFORT Sliding Doors
The Panorama by QFORT sliding doors have the following features:
- The Panorama by QFORT sliding doors have a mount depth of 180 mm for a two-rail frame, and 278 mm for three-rail frames.
- The outer wall thickness of the profiles is 2 mm.
- The Panorama by QFORT sliding doors may be built with 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 moveable sashes, and the possibility of joining two 90° sliders without vertical mullion.
- The Panorama by QFORT sliding doors have narrow aluminium profiles with the possibility of burying the profiles into walls and floors.
- The maximum weight for the sash of the Panorama by QFORT sliding doors is 400 kg.