7Stars Aluminium thermal-insulated Windows
Aluminum window system developed in order to adapt to different climatic conditions and energy efﬁciency needs.
The possibility of glazing up to 50 mm allows the use of energy-saving glazing and large thicknesses, offering this system excellent sound and thermal performance.
Technical Details of the 7Stars Aluminium Windows
7Stars Aluminium Profiles
- aluminium proﬁles with thermal barrier;
- assembly depth: 88mm;
- outer wall thickness of proﬁles:
≥ 1.5mm for windows;
≥ 1.8mm pentru balcony doors;
- minimalist design;
- additional insulation in the thermal barrier;
- glass package thickness: between 24mm and 50mm;
- standard equipment: 44mm glass package;
- possibility of hidden drainage;
- high tightness of the window to wind, rain and dust;
- easy maintenance;
- 100% recyclable;
- usable both for new works and for
- renovation works.
7Stars Heat Insulation
- Uw = 1.34 W/m²K for double glazing unit with Ug = 1.1 W/m²K
- Uw = 0.95 W/m²K for triple glazing unit with Ug = 0.6 W/m²K
- Uw = 1.27 W/m²K for double glazing unit with Ug = 1.0 W/m²K
- Uw = 0.87 W/m²K for triple glazing unit with Ug = 0.5 W/m²K
Uw value is being calculated for a single wing standard window of 1230x1480mm, with an area of 1,82m² and warm spacer.
Uw and Ug values may vary according to the glazing unit type used. For a precise value, please check on QFORT offers.
* The warranty period may vary depending on the components and specifications of the product. Please refer to the warranty certificate for more details.