Through Panorama 7Stars by QFORT we offer you an aluminium sliding door system with an elegant, minimalist design and high performance over time.
Panorama 7Stars provide a large glazed surface, with a high visibility towards the outside environment, as well as an increased brightness of the room, allowing the penetration of a large amount of natural light, also having an increased water-tightness due to the latest technical specifications.
Advantages Panorama 7Stars Aluminium Sliding Systems
- Panorama by QFORT sliding systems are characterised by a stylish, minimalist design, being dedicated to the exclusive style lovers.
- The narrow profiles and the possibility of having them embedded into walls and floors help to save a considerable amount of space in the house.
- The large glazed area of the Panorama by QFORT aluminium sliding systems provides high visibility of the outdoor environment, as well as a high light level, allowing penetration of large amounts of natural light.
- Representing the definition of modern, elegant and minimalist style, Panorama by QFORT sliding systems include state-of-the-art technological systems that are easy to handle and use. Thus, you can opt for manual or electric control.
- Panorama by QFORT sliding systems are suitable for any type of space and are available in various construction options with 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 mobile sashes offering the possibility of joining two 90° sliders when the available space requires it.
- OPTIONAL: Panorama by QFORT aluminium sliding systems can be equipped with a drainage gutter system specially designed to eliminate the risk of water infiltration, thus increasing the overall comfort of your home.
Glass of Panorama by QFORT Aluminium Sliding Systems
The aluminium sliding systems in the Panorama by QFORT range are equipped with the highest-quality insulating glass. As standard, they have LowE glass in a 54 mm thick package, which gives superior heat-insulation properties.
In addition, the glass package thickness, as well as the other components and technical specifications of Panorama by QFORT sliding systems, give these products superior sound-insulation properties, translated into increased overall comfort of your home.
Find out more about insulated glazing!
Heat insulation of Panorama by QFORT Sliding Systems
High-quality insulating glass, the aluminium profiles and state-of-the-art technical specifications contained in the Panorama by QFORT sliding systems give them superior heat-insulation properties, helping to achieve energy efficiency and increase the overall comfort of your home.
The heat-insulation coefficient of Panorama by QFORT sliding systems is Uw ≥ 0,98 W/m²K* and may vary depending on the type of the sliding doors chosen, dimensions and glass.*Uw = 0,98 W/m2K value was obtained for a construction with L – 4600mm, H – 2700mm, two sashes and glazing with Ug = 0,5 W/m2K
Noise insulation of Panorama by QFORT Sliding Systems
The thickness of the 54 mm insulated glazing package, as well as the aluminium profiles advanced technical features that provide increased sealing to Panorama by QFORT sliding systems result in better noise-insulation properties and thus increased overall comfort of your home.
The noise-insulation coefficient of the sliding systems in the Panorama by QFORT range can reach up to 43 dB and may vary depending on the type of insulating glass chosen or the size of the sliding system.
Features of Panorama by QFORT Panorama 7Stars Aluminium Sliding Systems
The Panorama 7Stars by QFORT sliding systems have the following features:
- Central interlock size (meeting point of the sash): 25mm;
- Assembly depth: two-rail frame – 180mm; three-rail frame – 278mm;
- Exterior wall thickness of profiles: sash 2mm, frame 1.5mm;
- Thermal insulation coefficient Uw ≥ 0.98 W/m²K*;
- Elegant and minimalist design;
- Large glazing;
- Increased security;
- There is the possibility of constructions with electrical wings;
- There is the possibility of pocket-sliding system.
System indicated for sashes with a maximum width of 3000 mm and a maximum height of 3600 mm.