4Stars PVC Heat-Insulation Windows
The 4Stars profile is the best-accessorised product in the Stars by QFORT range and can be the right choice for any type of building, whether residential, office buildings or public institutions.
The 4Stars PVC Windows feature a minimalist design and advanced technical specifications, making them ideal for rooms requiring a high level of natural light.
Leave us your details, and we’ll contact you as soon as possibleAsk for a quote
Benefits of PVC Windows
Customisation of 4Stars PVC Windows
Technical Details - 4Stars PVC Windows
Number of chambers and mount depth for 4Stars PVC Profile
- 5 chambers in the fixed window frame
- 5 chambers in the window frame (moveable)
- 70 mm width (mount depth)
- outer wall thickness of PVC profiles: ≥ 2.5 mm
Gaskets – 4Stars PVC Profile
- 2 sealing gaskets (one in the frame and one in the window frame) made of silicone rubber to ensure optimal sealing of the QFORT heat-insulation windows
- 2 glass support gaskets
- additional rabbet gasket located on the frame, providing protection against dust and dirt deposits and ensuring easy cleaning.
4Stars View Heat Insulation
- Uw = 1,28 W/m²K for double glazing unit with Ug = 1,1 W/m²K
- Uw = 0,93 W/m²K for triple glazing unit with Ug = 0,6 W/m²K
- Uw = 1,21 W/m²K for double glazing unit with Ug = 1,0 W/m²K
Uw value is being calculated for a single wing standard window of 1230x1480mm, with an area of 1,82m² and warm spacer.
Uw and Ug values may vary according to the glazing unit type used. For a precise value, please check on QFORT offers.
* The warranty period may vary depending on the components and specifications of the product. Please refer to the warranty certificate for more details.