4Stars PVC Heat-Insulation Windows
The 4Stars profile is the best-accessorised product in the Stars by QFORT range and can be the right choice for any type of building, whether residential, office buildings or public institutions.
The 4Stars PVC Windows feature a minimalist design and advanced technical specifications, making them ideal for rooms requiring a high level of natural light.
Customisation of 4Stars PVC Windows
Technical Details - 4Stars PVC Windows
Number of chambers and mount depth for 4Stars PVC Profile
- 5 chambers in the fixed window frame
- 5 chambers in the window frame (moveable)
- 70 mm width (mount depth)
- outer wall thickness of PVC profiles: ≥ 2.5 mm
Gaskets – 4Stars PVC Profile
- 2 sealing gaskets (one in the frame and one in the window frame) made of silicone rubber to ensure optimal sealing of the QFORT heat-insulation windows
- 2 glass support gaskets
- additional rabbet gasket located on the frame, providing protection against dust and dirt deposits and ensuring easy cleaning.
Heat Insulation - 4Stars
- Ug ≥ 1,10 W/m²K | Double glazing Uw ≥ 1,28 W/m²K
- Ug ≥ 0,6 W/m²K | Triple glazing Uw ≥ 0,94 W/m²K
* The Uw value is calculated for a standard 1230 mm × 1480 mm window with a surface area of 1.82 m² and a warm spacer
*The warranty period may vary depending on the components and specifications of the product. Please refer to the warranty certificate for more details.