Applied roller shutters Reno 45
The Applied Roller shutters Reno 45 are characterized by their modern design, outlined by straight lines that complement the style of any construction, and the box is made of aluminium at a 45-degree angle.
Technical details of Applied roller shutters Reno 45
Applied roller shutters Reno 45 features
Final blade: Aluminum
- Aluminum box with rounded design, bended on a 45° angle;
- Roller shutter without insect screen is available with the height box of: 137, 150, 165, 180, 205;
- Roller shutter with insect screen is available with the height box of: 150, 165, 180, 205;
- Aluminum blades of 43 mm (standard) and 39 mm (optional);
- High resistance to abrasion and weathering;
- The roller shutters can be operated: manually, through electric operation with wall transmitter/ remote controller, through an intelligent control from the computer, tablet or smartphone.
Additional thermal resistance of the Reno 45 roller blades
- ΔR = 0,15 (m²K)/W for 39mm blades - Reno 45 without insect screen
- ΔR = 0,12 (m²K)/W for 39mm blades - Reno 45 with insect screen
ΔR – measures the additional thermal resistance of the roller blades. The higher this coefficient is, more insulating the roller blade is.
Customisation of Applied roller shutter Reno 45
Available colors – boxes, rails and final blade
The Discreet by QFORT window roller shutters can be made in a wide range of colours to fit perfectly into any architectural style and to harmonise with the building facade.
**Walnut color is not available for the 150mm box
*The warranty period may vary depending on the components and specifications of the product. Please refer to the warranty certificate for more details.