Nova Overlapped roller shutters
Nova overlapped roller shutters have a modern design and the inside profile of the box is available in both the standard rounded version and the optional straight version.
The box is made of PVC, optionally an aluminum front cover can be added.
Technical details of Nova Overlapped roller shutters
Nova overlapped roller shutters features
Box: PVC, optional with Aluminum front cover
Rails: PVC or Aluminum
Final blade: Aluminum
Front cover plastered: Aluminum
- It has a modern design and the inner profile of the box is available both in standard, rounded version and optionally, straight version.
- For 170mm box – maximum assembly depth is 180 mm.
- For 210mm box – maximum assembly depth is 180 mm.
- For 240mm box – maximum assembly depth is 200 mm.
- Aluminum blades of 39mm (standard) and 45mm (optional).
- High resistance to abrasion and weathering.
- The insulation of the box is made of scratched polystyrene (in gray color) with improved thermal insulation properties compared to a classic expanded polystyrene (in white color).
- The roller shutter can be provided with insect screen, installed inwards and protected by the roller blades.
- Optionally it can be chosen a plastered front cover, which is available in the full range of the color chart of the roller shutter box.
Thermal resistance and sound insulation of the roller shutter Nova
- U sb = 0,73-0,97 W/(m²K) for 170 mm box
- U sb = 0,73-0,98 W/(m K) for 210 mm box
- U sb = 0,85-1,0 W/(m K) for 240 mm box
- ΔR = 0,15 (m²K)/W for 39 mm blades - Nova without insect screen
- ΔR = 0,15 (m²K)/W for 39 mm blades – Nova with insect screen
- D n,e,w = 48 dB for 170mm box
- D n,e,w = 48 dB for 210mm box
- D n,e,w = 47 dB for 240mm box
U sb – represents the thermal transmission coefficient of the box.
ΔR – measures the additional thermal resistance of the roller blades. The higher this coefficient is, more insulating the roller blade is.
D n,e,w – measures the coefficient of sound insulation in dB. The higher the value is, better the sound insulation is.
Customisation of Overlapped roller shutter Nova
Available colors – boxes, rails and final blade
Box, rails and final blade are available in the full range of colors in the PVC QFORT color chart.
Due to the different technologies of the wrapping or painting surfaces, there may be a difference in shade between the box, rails and aluminum blades.
For choosing the colors, please check the PVC color chart. For the blades it can be checked the color chart of the Roller Shutter Blades.
Optionally this type of roller shutter can be ordered with rails and front cover of the aluminum box, painted in RAL colors selected from QFORT color chart.
The Discreet by QFORT window roller shutters can be made in a wide range of colours to fit perfectly into any architectural style and to harmonise with the building facade.
*The warranty period may vary depending on the components and specifications of the product. Please refer to the warranty certificate for more details.