QFORT launches the first Virtual Showroom for Windows and Doors products in CanadaTuesday / 19 May, 2020
QFORT has launched the first Virtual Showroom for Windows and Doors products in Canada!
Given that physically strolling around showrooms is off the table, QFORT has responded by offering a virtual showroom experience and consultation.
Whether you are interested in renovating your home, or you are in the process of building your house, we can help you make the perfect choice for your windows and doors needs.
If you are interested in renovating your home, or you are in the process of building your house and you want to use the free time you now have to make the wisest decisions regarding Windows and Doors and accessories for your home, you can do this now from the comfort and safety of your own home, without travel or other extra effort!
- Choose the best time you’re available and book a virtual appointment with one of our consultants by clicking here.
- You will receive confirmation of your appointment by e-mail, along with an access link that you’ll need to follow on the date and time you have scheduled.
- During the appointment, you will be able to see our collection on display in the showroom and receive consultation from our specialists. Our consultants will answer your questions and offer you the best solutions for your needs.
- After the appointment, we will send you a proposal outlining special requirements you may have.
What will you need for the video consultation?
- Good internet connection on the device that you will be using.
- Headphones with a microphone; please ensure that they work by running a test before the consultation.
- If you want our consultant to see you, please ensure thar you have a functioning camera.
- If you are planning on using a laptop or a PC, we recommend that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
- For this tour, you must have Zoom application installed on your device. We will send you a download link in our confirmation email. Please ensure that Zoom is installed on your device before the appointment.
What are the advantages of a virtual showroom?
- Browsing from the comfort of your home.
- You save the time you would have spent in traffic, if you had come in person.
- You benefit from the same quality of services, but from the comfort of your own home.
- You can invite other family members in the video conference, who may not be with you at this time, to consult with them about the best choice.
The health and safety of our customers, employees, and partners remain our top priority. Our virtual showroom tours ensure that you can continue planning your projects while keeping yourself safe.