Applied roller shutters Reno SR
The Reno SR Roller shutters are distinguished from the Reno 45 ones in that they have a rounded modern design that is harmoniously combined with the stylish and simplistic style of classic buildings.
Technical details of Applied roller shutters Reno SR
Applied roller shutters Reno SR features
Final blade: Aluminum
- Aluminum box with rounded design.
- Roller shutter without insect screen is available with the height: 137, 150, 165, 180, 205.
- Roller shutter with insect screen is available with the height: 150, 165, 180, 205.
- Aluminum blades of 39mm (standard) and 45mm (optional).
- High resistance to abrasion and weathering.
- The roller shutters can be operated: manually, through electric operation with wall transmitter/ remote controller, through an intelligent control from the computer, tablet or smartphone.
Additional thermal resistance of the Reno SR roller blades
- ΔR = 0,15 (m²K)/W for 39mm blades - Reno SR without insect screen
- ΔR = 0,12 (m²K)/W for 39mm blades - Reno SR with insect screen
ΔR – measures the additional thermal resistance of the roller blades. The higher this coefficient is, more insulating the roller blade is.
Customisation of Applied roller shutter Reno SR
Available colors – boxes, rails and final blade
The Discreet by QFORT window roller shutters can be made in a wide range of colours to fit perfectly into any architectural style and to harmonise with the building facade.
*The warranty period may vary depending on the components and specifications of the product. Please refer to the warranty certificate for more details.