Applied roller shutters Reno SR
The Reno SR Roller shutters are distinguished from the Reno 45 ones in that they have a rounded modern design that is harmoniously combined with the stylish and simplistic style of classic buildings.
Leave us your details, and we’ll contact you as soon as possibleAsk for a quote
Technical details of Applied roller shutters Reno SR
Applied roller shutters Reno SR features
Final blade: Aluminum
- Aluminum box with rounded design;
- Roller shutter without insect screen is available with the height: 137, 150, 165, 180, 205;
- Roller shutter with insect screen is available with the height: 150, 165, 180;
- Aluminum blades of 43 mm (standard) and 39 mm (optional);
- High resistance to abrasion and weathering;
- The roller shutters can be operated: manually, through electric operation with wall transmitter/ remote controller, through an intelligent control from the computer, tablet or smartphone.
Additional thermal resistance of the Reno SR roller blades
- ΔR = 0,15 (m²K)/W for 39mm blades - Reno SR without insect screen
- ΔR = 0,12 (m²K)/W for 39mm blades - Reno SR with insect screen
ΔR – measures the additional thermal resistance of the roller blades. The higher this coefficient is, more insulating the roller blade is.
Customisation of Applied roller shutter Reno SR
Available colors – boxes, rails
The Discreet by QFORT window roller shutters can be made in a wide range of colours to fit perfectly into any architectural style and to harmonise with the building facade.
*The warranty period may vary depending on the components and specifications of the product. Please refer to the warranty certificate for more details.