Applied plastered roller shutters Apex T
Plastered applied rollers Apex T are provided to be wall mounted for new constructions.
The box has a straight design, which completes the style of any construction, the box being made of aluminum.
Tehnical details of the Applied plastered roller shutters Apex T
Applied plastered roller shutters Apex T features
Rails : Aluminum
Final blade: Aluminum
- Aluminum box with a straight design;
- Roller shutter without insect screen is available with the height: 137, 150, 165, 180, 205;
- Roller shutter with insect screen is available with the height: 150, 165, 180, 205;
- Aluminum blades of 43 mm (standard) and 39 mm (optional);
- High resistance to abrasion and weathering;
- The roller shutters can be operated: manually, through electric operation with wall transmitter/ remote controller, through an intelligent control from the computer, tablet or smartphone.
Thermal resistance and sound insulation of the roller shutter Apex T
- U sb = 0,80 W/(m²K) for 165mm box
- ΔR = 0,15 (m² K)/W for 39-43mm blades - Apex-T without insect screen (for all the boxes)
- ΔR = 0,15 (m²K)/W for 39-43mm blades - Apex-T with insect screen (for 150mm and 165mm boxes)
- ΔR = 0,12 (m²K)/W for 39-43mm blades - Apex-T with insect screen (for 180mm and 205mm boxes)
U sb – represents the thermal transmission coefficient of the roller box that measures the thermal loss, meaning the ability of the box to preserve the indoor temperature. The closer the coefficient tends to 0, the better insulation provides.
ΔR – measures the additional thermal resistance of the roller blades. The higher this coefficient is, more insulating the roller blade is.
Customisation of Applied plastered roller shutters Apex T
Available colors – boxes, rails
The Discreet by QFORT window roller shutters can be made in a wide range of colours to fit perfectly into any architectural style and to harmonise with the building facade.
*The warranty period may vary depending on the components and specifications of the product. Please refer to the warranty certificate for more details.